I was inspired by a single peacock feather that hung on my mood board. It's been such a dull week, I felt like it needed a touch of.... colour!
On top of that, my Urban Decay Spectrum Palette was also a huge inspiration. I've had it for a while now; been wanting to do something colourful like this but haven't really had the time to.
But hey, I finally had some today ~
1. Begin by buffing out Daybreak all over eyes; lids, crease, a little into the brow bone area, etc
2. Carefully blend a little bit of Flashback from the outer corners into 1/4 of your lids, then layer a little bit of Madness over it
3. Spread Junkie all over lids, blending the colour into the blue you've place at the inner & outer corners
4. Create a 'halo' by adding a small touch of Deep End to the middle of the lids
5. Pack on a little bit of Flashback on your lower lash line and buff the colour out with a little bit of Omen
6. Create a wing with a black liquid eyeliner and connect the wing tip to the bottom lash line with some Prank
7. Highlight inner corners & brow bone with Flatline