Think you can pull 7 different brows in 7 days? YES YOU CAN!
How many different brows variations have you pulled in your lifetime? Flex those brow muscles and make it stronger!
Day 1: Natural Brows
Day 2: Korean Brows
Day 3: Defined Brows
Day 4: Ombre Brows
Day 5: Sophisticated Brows
Day 6: Full Brows
Day 7: Artistic Brows
Where can I post?
Submission starts today until April 16, 2017. To join the challenge, create a makeup look based on the daily brow theme and complete the instructions below:
1. Post on RiceDolls.com: Submit your #TheBrowShowMY under this challenge at the direct link here. Or you can find the challenge page by clicking on the camera icon button and submit through the #TheBrowShow tab. Don’t forget to tag or add the shades of the products so others will know what makeup you used as well
2. Post on Instagram: Share us your final look on Instagram and be sure to tag these;
You can also share the post short link (i.e.: ricedolls.com/+1lr) on Instagram profile or Twitter.
When is the closing date of the challenge?
This challenge ends on April 16, 11.59pm (Sunday).
Who can join?
All RiceDolls.com contributors (must reside in Malaysia) can join this challenge and the selected 7 will get to participate on our beauty experiment kit featuring the complete set of pro-approved The Brow Show Collection from Make Up For Ever Malaysia
Can I submit all my brow looks from Day 1 to Day 7?
Are you kidding? YASSS!!! There’s nothing more thrilling than pushing your makeup limit and challenging your skills to the next level.
What if I resubmit my look from a previous post?
Sorry but the look should be created for this challenge and not be recycled from a past challenge or collaboration as it will not be considered for evaluation.
Tips & tricks to get a fabulous makeup selfie! And…capture our judges’ attention
- Bright and well-lit environment = clear #nofilter MOTD. Whether you’re using a camera or mobile phone, photograph your makeup look under a good source of light. Natural daylight (morning and evening sun are the best) or any artificial lighting (ring light, soft box) work really well!
- Put on a camera-ready makeup! When your makeup look is not visible on camera, that means you’re not wearing enough for the camera to capture properly. Add on more contrast by amping up on your base, highlighters and blushers!
- The more, the merrier! Get as many shots and angles to choose your best side!
- Have fun! Smile, do the T-Rex pose, look to the side and..enjoy the selfie process!
7 best makeup submissions will get to join RiceDolls Beauty Experiment with Make Up For Ever Malaysia featuring The Brow Show Collection
Any questions, do tweet us at @RiceDollsMY or email firstname.lastname@example.org